The charter below details Maison Shiiba's policy regarding personal data on the site www.maisonshiiba.fr .
As part of its commercial activity, Maison Shiiba, in its capacity as publisher of the website www.maisonshiiba.fr and responsible for processing your data, is required to collect and process personal information to which you, the user of the site and the online sales service, are subject.
Shiiba House respects your concerns about the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our use and, where appropriate, disclosure of that information for purposes such as receiving your newsletter or processing your orders on the site.
This charter applies to all personal data provided by you to Maison Shiiba.
1. General information & policies
Maison Shiiba may collect personal data when you subscribe to our newsletter, create an account or order a product on the site.
The reason for processing is the contractual obligations of Maison Shiiba.
Any personal information that you may be required to transmit to Maison Shiiba for the use of certain services is subject to the provisions of the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 and Regulation No. 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data.
2. Right of access, rectification and opposition to processing
You have a right of access, rectification, portability, deletion of personal information about you, as well as the possibility to oppose the processing of such data, which you can exercise at any time by sending a letter to the following address :
Haben Design, 32 rue copernic, 75340 Pontault Combault
Or by mail
In the event of an objection, some of your requests cannot be processed.
3. Personal data management
Through its website, Maison Shiiba collects data about you that are strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- Management of your subscription to the newsletter (registration and unsubscription),
- Management of your orders made on the site.
The personal information (mainly your name, first name, telephone number, address, email) that we collect for these purposes and that are essential for us to respond to your requests are indicated by an asterisk on the collection forms. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
Maison Shiiba is the sole recipient of the data.
Maison Shiiba only transmits your personal data to a third party when:
- You have given us your prior consent to share this information,
- Maison Shiiba must share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request, such as the carrier so that it can deliver your order,
- Maison Shiiba is requested by a judicial or other administrative authority to provide the information.
Maison Shiiba has taken every precaution to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized parties. Technical and organizational security measures in accordance with the state of the art, particularly with regard to information systems, have been implemented.
However, Maison Shiiba does not control all the risks associated with the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and operation.
The data collected within the framework of the sending of mailings and newsletters are kept until you make known your wish to be unsubscribed.
The data relating to an order are kept for a period of 2 years from the delivery. They can be kept longer in case of dispute.
User account information is retained for the duration of the account and for a period of one year following the last use of the account.
During the consultation of our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site, are likely to be recorded in files "Cookies" installed on your terminal.
When you connect to the site, a banner appears at the bottom of the screen. This banner informs you of the identity of the person in charge of processing your data, and of the time of conservation of the said data. It also allows you to set the parameters of cookies.
Indeed, we may install, subject to your choices, various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the validity of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used when you visit our site.
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
The Cookies we issue allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site (headings and contents visited, course), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has.
- to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.).
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously given us.
- implement security measures, such as requiring you to reconnect to content or a service after a certain period of time.
Some cookies used on the site do not require your permission, such as the cookies used to:
- keep your choices of parameter setting, in particular those concerning the cookies.
- keep your last shopping cart.
- keep your choices for language and currency.
We may include on our Site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our Site with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion concerning a content of our Site. This is notably the case of the "Share" and "Like" buttons from social networks (such as "Facebook", "Pinterest", etc.).
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our Site. Indeed, this type of application button may allow the social network concerned to track your browsing on our Site, simply because your account with the social network concerned was activated on your Terminal (open session) during your browsing on our Site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our Site and associated with the personal data they hold. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting your user accounts for each of these networks. Our Site may contain cookies issued by third parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.) and allowing the latter, during the period of validity of these cookies :
- to collect navigation information relating to the Terminals consulting our site
- to determine the advertising content for the promotion of products and/or services offered on our Site exclusively and likely to correspond to the centers of interest deduced from the previous navigation of the terminal concerned.
You have several options for managing cookies. You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
On our site, and as soon as you connect, a banner appears. On this one you find:
- a summary of the purposes for which cookies are used.
- redirection links to the cookie settings section.
On this last point, you are offered several options:
- accept all cookies.
- refuse all cookies.
- set cookies. If you select the latter option, each cookie will be presented to you with its purpose, and you will be able to define which ones you want to use or not.
In the absence of a choice on your part, no cookie will be used.
Your choices will be kept for one year. After this period, the banner will reappear on the site page and you will again be asked to set cookies. set cookies. If you select the latter option, each cookie will be presented to you with its purpose, and you will be able to define which ones you want to use or not.
You can also configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the Terminal, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software. If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space of your Terminal. They will only be readable by their sender.
If you refuse the recording of cookies in your Terminal, or if you delete those which are recorded there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain spaces of our Site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we or our service providers were unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
If your Terminal is used by several people and when the same Terminal has several browsers, we cannot be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your Terminal correspond to your own use of this Terminal and not to that of another user of this Terminal. Where applicable, the sharing with other people of the use of your Terminal and the configuration of your browser's parameters with regard to cookies are your free choice and your responsibility.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address https://www.cnil.fr.