Bougie en verre
H : 9cm Ø 7cm
Poids : 190 gr
Can burn up to 50hours
H : 6,5cm Ø 5,5cm
Poids : 90gr
Can burn up to 25 hours
- Each time you use the candle, melt the entire top layer of the candle, this is called "the pool"; this will promote even burning.
About 1 to 2 hours are necessary.
- Check the wick, it should be evenly cut with an ideal length is 0.5 cm. Moreover the wick must always be straight and centered, if necessary recenter the wick when the wax is still melted.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Place your candle away from drafts.
- Keep your candles out of reach of children, curtains and pets.
- Protect the surface on which your candle is placed by using the lid as a podium.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate place, between 15 and 25° C.
Each candle is hand-poured and made in our own workshop in Cannes in the south of France.
The candles are based on a tasty mixture of soy and rapeseed wax. This makes them 100% vegan and natural.
This wax gives a very good olfactory result when hot or cold.