Inspired by the Fig Flower
A candle with notes of woody fig, suspended for a moment, the heart boiling in the darkness of a thousand-year-old plane tree.
Travel : Santorin
Blackcurrant, Green Accord
Amber, Gourmet Accord
H : 8,5cm Ø 8cm
Weight : 290 gr
Can burn up to 90 hours
H : 6,8cm Ø 7cm
Weight : 190gr
Can burn up to 50hours
H : 5cm Ø 5,5cm
Weight : 100 gr
Can burn up to 25 hours
- Each time you use the candle, melt the entire top layer of the candle, this is called "the pool"; this will promote even burning.
About 1 to 2 hours are necessary.
- Check the wick, it should be evenly cut with an ideal length is 0.5 cm. Moreover the wick must always be straight and centered, if necessary recenter the wick when the wax is still melted.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Place your candle away from drafts.
- Keep your candles out of reach of children, curtains and pets.
- Protect the surface on which your candle is placed by using the lid as a podium.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate place, between 15 and 25° C.
- It is recommended to remove the amulet once the surface of the candle has melted.
- Do not wait until the candle is completely liquid to retrieve the amulet, as it may sink the wick.
Each candle is hand-poured and made in our own workshop in Cannes in the south of France.
The candles are based on a tasty mixture of soy and rapeseed wax. This makes them 100% vegan and natural.
This wax gives a very good olfactory result when hot or cold.
Fig milk scented candle for a fruity note:
Intense, fresh, fruity and creamy, the Fig scent projects you into the summer season when it is very pleasant to immerse yourself in these woody aromas, reminiscent of Mediterranean gardens and orchards.
Maison SHIIBĀ offers you varied and sensational scents for each of its candles.
Collaborating with the best perfumers of Grasse, we want to surprise you and guarantee you an extraordinary trip, thanks to breathtaking and original fragrances.
This is why each selected perfume is unique and transports you to a particular universe.
For the undisputed lovers of scented candles we provide you with essential scents such as: Les Uns Parfaits, Orange Blossom, Cotton flower, Wood of Oud, Rose, Mimosa, Lavender, Musk, Jasmine and Mint Basil.
In this sense, we invite you to discover our magnificent fig fragrance emblematic of the Mediterranean. If you like the coolness of summer, this scent is the one for you!
Find the best fig tree scented candles at Maison Shiiba:
The fig tree , its flowers, leaves and fruits give off a scent that is both lively and velvety. It is this olfactory peculiarity and its variation of scents that you will find in your candle with the scent of the Fig.
The woody and greedy base of this perfume recalls the sweet flesh of figs for a touch of freshness that is more natural. So, for a summery atmosphere that smells like summer, opt for the Fig scented candle!
Your handmade fig tree candle!
Our homemade scented candle is 100% natural and comes from vegetable wax. It does not contain any chemicals or essential oils and is not at all toxic.
In addition, Maison Shiiba offers artisanal candles made entirely by hand in its workshop in the Paris region. As a result, our creators use all their know-how to offer you high quality candles.
To benefit from our artisanal and scented candle with fig milk , you just have to order it quickly online!
Formats according to your needs:
To meet your needs, we offer your natural candle with the flavors of the fig in several formats :
- 100 gr: for a duration of up to 25 hours.
- 210 gr: to double the pleasure up to 50 hours.
- 340 gr: in order to benefit more from your candle for a period of 90 hours.
A secret for the end:
Our creators have a surprise in store for you after burning your scented candle. We're saving the best for last and giving you a nice brass plate object to discover after cleaning up the wax residue.
Your gift will be the perfect pendant, talisman or trinket to accompany you everywhere ...
In order to discover your mystery object, buy the personalized candle from Maison Shiiba Paris !